Terrix® Renders is based on innovative Swiss, patented technology converting potassium water glass into a polymer. Due to its mineral characteristics and lack of surface electrostatics, it is the most dirt resistant render on the market and will never delaminate. The render has high resistance to microbial contamination such as algae as well as efflorescence and is highly recommended for use in coastal areas where exposure to extreme elements is high.
- Spray application - up to 5 times faster than traditional application.
- Decreased wash-off risk due to the partly chemical curing process.
- Easy spot repairs - effortless snagging and seamless spot repairs.
- Can be applied on semi-dry substrates.
- Can be used for difficult applications such as damp buildings or new builds where walls and renders are still wet.