Terrix®IP-ST-P paint is based on innovative Swiss technology combining silicate and dispersive binding agents. Due to its vapour permeable characteristic, painted walls can naturally receive and give off moisture. In “wet rooms" such as kitchens, bathrooms, laundry rooms and basements, excess moisture is reduced. The paint is resistant to microbial contamination such as black mould and its high Ph level offers natural and far better protection than other systems.
- Spray application - up to 10 times faster than traditional applications.
- No cracks, flaking or paint lifting even on substrates with high levels of moisture content, due to chemical bonding and full vapour permeability.
- Easy spot repairs - effortless snagging and seamless spot repairs without the need to repaint the entire wall.
- Can be applied on semi-dry substrates.
- Suitable for difficult applications such as damp buildings or new builds where walls and renders are still wet and use of standard paints would require a minimum of 30 days curing time.
- Superior matt finish - hiding substrate imperfections.
- Drip free means less wastage and mess, the high viscosity of the paint makes it highly suitable for ceilings application.
- No mist coat required - smaller material usage and less time required.
- Touch dry after 15 minutes - second coat can be applied almost immediately after.