TERRIX® Spray Plaster provides the final levelling and smoothing of surfaces before painting. Its white colour and smooth surface allow for a reduction in the number of coats necessary to obtain a full decorative effect. When set and hardened, the plaster is very easy to sand and is suitable for use on all typical mineral surfaces (such as concrete, cement, limestone, lime and gypsum plasters and plaster boards). Due to its chemical formulation, the product dries even when higher relative humidity levels occur.
- Lower labour costs due to increased output of up to 500m2/worker/day.
- Ready to use - no mixing or water required onsite.
- Beginner and mid skill labour required due to ease of application. Terrix® spray plaster is extremely easy for spraying, wiping and sanding.
- Minimising days onsite due to the products permeability and partly chemical set capabilities the work process can be accelerated, in return releasing the areas ahead of program for other trades.
- Highly reduced snagging due to consistent finish.
- Very easy and quick to sand (recommended to sand no later than 20 days after application for best results).
- Silk consistency therefore very little snagging after application.